last night it got down in the 30's and today it was only in the 50's, could be worse.
We spent the afternoon Caching, we found 11 in all, got skunked on a couple. Met some fellow cachers along the way, real nice couple. Took a break and tried Mr Fish, had some good fish & chips and tried there hush puppies, I like them, Wayne never said, but he did eat one even tho' it had onions and peppers in them.
If you have been reading Waynes blog, you know I have been getting dental work done in Mexico.....so far I am happy with the work, and the price is sure right. Last session I spent 3 hours in the chair and over 2 hours they were drilling. Believe it or not my mouth does not feel that bad. Will be glad to get the perment crowns.
Looking forward to our trip to the "slab" and visiting with Frank and Suzannah, sure could have used them on some of these caches. Wonder if Frank will have some TALL stories now that he is officialy a Texan?
That's it for this time....MERRY CHISTMAS EVERYONE.....B
Thursday, December 21, 2006
About Me
- Becky aks Crzoldy
- My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.