Monday, March 20, 2006

NOW IN CASA GRANDE

Went to the Organ Pike National park. We took the 22 mile Ajo Mountain Drive, that is where 2 of the pictures are from. It was a fun day, so much to see. Of course I took lots of pictures.

Where Wayne is "Leaning" on the cactus there are all kinds of holes in the rocks where the Indians ground there corn. Interesting area, so much history everywhere we go. We got more rain, that is the second time in the 4 months we have been here. We went caching rain or no rain.

Today we headed for Rover's Roost skip park, S&F have a site here, we were able to get the site across the street. Might be here as long as a week, not sure at this point. Wayne sat up the satellit dish when we got settled, I was so glad after all have been without Internet for two days. I even helped some putting the dish up.

Tonight Wayne and I went to Ak Chin casino for there buffet, it was pretty good. We had to play a while after dinner. Needless to say we did not "break the bank".

Not a lot to report this time. Should be heading Home to Corning sometime soon. That's it for now........Becky

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.