Thursday, February 23, 2006

CHANGES.........................

Decided that it was time that I updated my blog with a new look. Not sure what I am doing so do not be surpised if this changes again soon.

This has been another nice week in the Yuma area. Monday we drove to Quartzsite to visit with Sue and Frank, ended up finding 13 caches in one day, that is a record for me. There was one we looked for and could not find, S&F went out the next day and found the cache. Way to go S&F.

Had Mexican food before we left Quartzsite, and after 3 weeks being on Atkins diet, the Mexican food tasted sooooooo good! Monday I changed my diet to where I am eating less meat and more veggies, that seems to work better for me. At least I hope it works better for me, a week or two I should know.

Tuesday we went to the movie "Freedomland", it was different, I did not think it was the "Horror" movie as they advertised. I like it well enough, not sure about Wayne since he slep threw parts of the movie.

Finally made contact with Nolan and Georgia Standridge, they are also from Corning. Wed. we got together and played a board game and caught up with each others lives. We All Live in Corning about two miles away from each other and have to get together eight hundred miles away from Corning......It was a fun day.

The rest of the week was filled with the norm, cleaning house, laundry and grocery shopping....never got any REAL shopping this week, but the week is not over.

Hope your week was a good one.........Crzoldy

About Me

My best Friend Wayne and I have a great life traveling, eating out, Geocaching, and meeting new people. Family is very important to us, and since we do not spend a lot of time at home they really appriciate us when we am there. Keep a look out for us you never know when or where we will be.